.
0
MAK JEMAH

::Nobody Knows::



nobody knows its empty
this smile that I wear,
the real one is left in the past
because u have left me there..

nobody knows i'm crying
they won't even see my tears,
when they think that i'm laughing
I still wishing u were there..

nobody knows its painful
they think that i'm strong,
they say that this won't kill me
but I wonder if they were wrong..

nobody knows i'm praying
that u will change ur mind,
they think that I had let you go
when u left me behind..

nobody knows I miss you
they think I feel set free,
but I feel like i'm bound with my chains
trapped in the mystery..

nobody knows I need you
they say I can do it on my own,
but they don't know i'm crying
when i'm alone..

✿THANX SUDI BACA.KOMENLA SEKALI✿

0 50Juta Kali:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers